Home > Trampoline Covers
Bar Code: 5.05614E+12Part Number: ZG08COVMATBrand: Zero Gravity
Delivery: No charge
45 in stock, immediate despatch
For over 10 years Zero Gravity has been at the forefront of trampoline design. Innovation comes as standard in everything we do from our weldless trampolines, extra strong tie down kits and now covers. You will pay more for one of our covers but you will note that the material is at least 50% thicker than other "extra strong" covers made by other brands and more than double the thickness of cheaper brands.
- Made from hard wearing 180gsm PE, the material is 50% thicker than standard budget covers that can easily tear in strong winds.
- Zero Gravity is famous for their innovative designs and this cover is no exception. This cover can be fitted to a trampoline even if the enclosure is up.
- When fitted this cover will not only keep your trampoline mattress clean but will also extend its life by protecting the mattress from harmful UV rays. If you want to cover the entire trampoline and are happy to lower the enclosure then consider a Zero Gravity trampoline cover.
- Please note that the cover has drain holes in the centre to allow rain water to drain through. This is an intentional feature of the cover as without them rain water would collect and pool causing the springs on your trampoline to stretch.
- Be aware that if you have a debris cover fitted to your trampoline when strong winds are forecast you should consider removing the cover or installing a Zero Gravity tie down kit as the cover will act as a sail and your trampoline could easily be blown over.
Zero Gravity Trampoline Tie Down Kit - Corkscrew Style£16.95 £13.95
or click on photo for more information
Zero Gravity Trampoline Tie Down Kit - Stake Style£16.95 £13.95
Zero Gravity Ultima 8ft Heavyweight Trampoline Cover in Green£25.95 £23.95