Home > Trampoline Covers
Bar Code: 5056142700044Part Number: ZG08COVTMPBrand: Zero Gravity
147 in stock, immediate despatch
For over 10 years Zero Gravity has been at the forefront of trampoline design. Innovation comes as standard in everything we do from our weldless trampolines, extra strong tie down kits and now covers. You will pay more for one of our covers but you will note that the material is at least 50% thicker than other "extra strong" covers made by other brands and more than double the thickness of cheaper brands.
- Made from hard wearing 180gsm PE, the material is 50% thicker than standard budget covers that can easily tear in strong winds.
- Zero Gravity is famous for their innovative designs and this cover is no exception. Features unique toggle fittings rather than elasticated straps found in cheaper models that stretch and tear the cover over time.
- When fitted this cover will not only keep your trampoline clean but will also extend its life by protecting parts from harmful UV rays. Note that if you have an enclosure on your trampoline it will have to be lowered in order to fit the cover. If this is a problem then consider a Zero Gravity Trampoline Mattress cover.
- Please note that the cover has drain holes in the centre to allow rain water to drain through. This is an intentional feature of the cover as without them rain water would collect and pool causing the springs on your trampoline to stretch.
- Be aware that if you have a debris cover fitted to your trampoline when strong winds are forecast you should consider removing the cover or installing a Zero Gravity tie down kit as the cover will act as a sail and your trampoline could easily be blown over.
Zero Gravity Trampoline Tie Down Kit - Corkscrew Style£14.45
or click on photo for more information
Zero Gravity Trampoline Tie Down Kit - Stake Style£14.45
Zero Gravity Ultima 8ft Trampoline Heavyweight Mattress Cover in Green£14.95